Friday, February 18, 2011

Getting Started

So after some inspiration from my friend, Michael King, I have decided to start my own blog. I am not going to be quite as canny and dexterous as him, but hey... why not give it a shot.

Many of you know me as the guy who won't stop talking about drum corps, marching band, winterguard, etc. Well this may give you a look inside my head to the way I see things. It may be rants about certain shows (good and bad), my lasted infatuation with a piece of music or just whatever I decided to talk about... which could be a lot.

VANGUARD! Yes, I literally just yelled that. I'm listening to Santa Clara Vanguard's 2007 show, ! (Eureka)


Aside from the marching arts, I have a pretty sweet roommate and the antics and stuff he says... well they are worth blogging about. Stay tuned for them. (Sorry Kyle)

My motivation behind this is to get my writing and personality out there. It is one thing to know someone, but you can never fully understand someone by just talking to them. So I am going to let you into the crazy and insane mind of Matt. I might sound a little scattered brained right not, but I think y'all will enjoy reading my blog.

1 comment: