Sunday, June 19, 2011

Top 10... Places I Want To Work At


So it has been a while since I had the chance to write something on here. I have been super busy with interning, teaching the guard and job searching... which ended with success. I ended up getting a job at Hollister. I am super pumped that I start that.

On top of it all, there is a DCI event in theaters tomorrow night and then this Friday there is a show at Ball State! So I get a double dose of corps this week. Hopefully I don't get too emotional with it all. However, I get to see a bunch of my corps friends and seeing them perform their hearts out will make things worth it.

Yet, none of those topics is the reason why I am writing this blog. For the past week in a half I have been researching and looking up places I want to work at after I graduate. My dream is to work for a college or university doing internal communications, work with the athletic department helping out with campaigns and other tid bits or even working with the recruiting office trying to get the best of the best to apply.

I have a bunch of cities on my list... Seattle to Miami, Boston to San Diego and tons other cities. It can't be too early to start looking and researching about these different schools, along with researching the background of the city the school is located in to know what one is the best one to start at right after school. Things such as: cost of living, available job market if things fall through, social life, etc.

So here are my top 10 schools/cities I want to move to and work for.

#10. Boston University












#9. University of San Diego




#8. Northwestern University







#7. Old Dominion













#6. University of Tampa















#5. University of Utah






#4. UNC Charlotte





#3. Drexel University


#2. George Mason University



#1.Towson University


And of course this is all subject to change after I get more in depth with my search. Schools may switch around, stay the same, they might go off the list as new ones come on, etc. However, these are the ones I am looking into the most and lets see what comes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment