Saturday, June 4, 2011

Update: Internship, Work Out, Teaching

So I just wanted to write on here my progress of the summer so far.

First, we have my internship. The first week went great. I have designed so much in the time I have been there than I have in any class. I love it though. I get to write the body copy and design stuff. It is a great combo! It is even better when you get to see your work published. One of my works, an ad about our new exhibit, has been in the newspaper from Wednesday til today. Great feeling. I also have been doing other things such as updating the Adopt-a-Car program. I am still working on mailing people to renew their stuff and I will finish that the beginning next week. Overall, the internship is gonna be a good one.

Next, we have my work out regiment that I have been going at for about a week in a half now. I am seeing slight progress, which is making me excited because it has only been a short time and I have the rest of the summer. The areas I have been seeing the most progress is in my shoulders and abs. I am finally getting back the abs that I had when I was with the Madison Scouts. Hopefully I can get them to look better than what they were when I was with them.

Finally, we have me helping out the John Glenn band. I am excited for this! Not only am I able to help teach the guard, but I also helping them develop their show and hopefully take them up to the next level. We are revamping how they do things and being more demanding. I see them doing extremely well, but that is me just being over optimistic. I guess this is a good substitute than marching corps this summer... Ok, well maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment