Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lasting Impressions

So I was working on some stuff and I had my iTunes playing. Spring Valley's 2009 show, Lasting Impressions, came on. I let it play, but I enjoy their voice over they had. (Ya, me enjoy voice over. It's a rare liking.) However, here is the words that were used in the show and I wanted to share it with you everyone.


In our lives there are those special people who teach, motivate, love and inspire us. These individuals leave lasting impressions on our lives and our character.  Their influence guides us on our own search for success.



Armed with their example, and motivated by their guidance, we find our own way. We adopt the best aspects of their lives and make them our own. We learn, to laugh often and much and win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of people.

To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty and find the best in others.  



To leave the world a better place. Whether by a healthy child, a perfect poem or a rescued soul. To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived….. THIS IS TO HAVE SUCCEEDED!

And through our lives, we act as an echo to their memory. An echo that never fades. We are the lasting impression, of their true success.

No comments:

Post a Comment