Friday, March 4, 2011

SPRING BREAK!

So everyone is leaving lovely Muncie to not so awesome destinations... BAH! However, I am still he at Ball State til 6:00pm as I work. I am getting so antzy and just want time to fly by. For my Spring Break I am heading to Cincinnati for the week. I can't wait!

Side note though, I have the honor of taking care of Kyle's1 (my roommate) fish. Kyle is going to Denver for break and he asked me last night. Great, right. Now I get to have an adventure down to Cincinnati with Paul. Yes... the fish is named Paul. Don't judge. So my goal this weekend is not to kill the fish. Fingers crossed! And yes, the fish is in a cup. It is how Kyle said to transport him...





Due to the fact I will be on break I do not know if I will have time to blog about this or not so I am just going to talk about it now. I want to wish the Northrop Winterguard good luck at Divisional Finals tomorrow. Last weekend I have the honor to follow my friend Holly, who is the director there, and her group. I had to take pictures of them for a project. Just being with them for a short amount of time makes me want to teach again... However, we have do accomplish things that are more important. AKA, school. Good luck you guys and I know you will have your "magical" place again just like Goshen. (www.ihscga.org)


Everyone have a good and safe spring break. See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment